Pedestrian is proud to be an Artsmark Partner supporting schools to be creative and using the arts to enhance and inspire children and young people’s education.
Artsmark is the nationally recognised mark of excellence and creative quality standard for schools, accredited by Arts Council England.
We are part of the Artsmark Partnership Programme which is an endorsed network of arts and cultural organisations that can support education settings on their Artsmark journey to embed arts and culture across the curriculum.
We can offer schools the following:
- access to high quality, participatory artists
- creative CPD training for teacher delivered by trained artists
- deliver Arts Award at all five levels (Discover, Explore, Bronze, Silver and Gold)
- personal progression opportunities for children and young people
- access to outreach projects/events for children and young people
- signpost to creative opportunities locally and regionally for your school
- use of our community workshop spaces at our base in Leicester city centre
- professional in-house skills such as project management, evaluation and fundraising
- help / support to raise funds for creative projects at school
- regular newsletter sent out with information about upcoming events, projects and opportunities
- talk and visits in school about career progression in the arts
- signpost to the local Cultural Education Partnership
- evaluate/ feedback on your case study from an ‘outside’ view
For more information about how we can support your school on your Artsmark journey, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org