We recognise the importance of guiding peoples' talents to help them fulfill their potential - and we believe that everyone has the capability to excel in an art form. We have over 14 years' experience of working with a range of partners from the creative, educational, and cultural industries to provide the pinnacle of educational delivery.
We work in our own venues and those of our partners, across Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire and Northamptonshire.
Here are some select case studies of our work. Get in touch if you'd like to hear more about these or others:
Click below to find out more about how we can work together:
A small selection of our more recent projects include:
- Blue chip company corporate event for 400 people, January 2013
- School Radio Project, December 2012
- Participate To Progress, June-August 2012
- Northampton Summer School, June-August 2012
- Melton Mowbray Summer School, June-August 2012
- Derby Alternative Education, September 2012 - date
- Leicester Alternative Education, September 2012 - date
- Careers in the Creative Industries Project, May 2012
- Pedestrian Planters, March 2012 - date
- Feeder Primaries Dance Project, March - May 2012
In addition, our location in the centre of Leicester's Cultural Quarter is the ideal place to exhibit your artistic works and hold meetings and forums.
Over the years we have worked with a range of partners, some of which are listed below.
We do not receive core funding, but do support some of our work with grants and donations from a range of organisations based across the country.
We are wide ranging in our work, but everything we do hits our exacting quality standards, is measurable and well defined. All our work is delivered in line with our policies and procedures that create safe and positive environments for all.